Branston Pickle owner hires Eulogy for UK consumer brief
The Japanese company that bought Branston Pickle has hired PR help as it seeks to show its brands are “in safe hands”.
Mizkan: owner of Branston Pickle
Eulogy won a five way pitch for a brief put out by Mizkan, which acquired Branston Pickle, vinegar brand Sarson’s and Haywards pickles earlier this year.
The UK retained brief will kick off with helping launch Mizkan Europe, the new arm of the world’s leading vinegar company.
Encompassing both consumer and trade outreach, it will then move on consumer activation for the three brands.
Katy Evans, Eulogy consumer director, said work would "give a face, a voice and a personality" to the new European set-up.
"The company has tonnes of heritage and is very pioneering in spirit. It’s taking on three well loved UK heritage brands so the real job is communicating that they will be in safe hands, highlighting the expertise of Mizkan while not losing the nostalgia attached to those brands."
Premier Foods sold the Branston range of pickles and sauces to Mizkan for £92.5m.
The deal was announced last October, shortly after it had sold Sarson's and Dufrais vinegars and Haywards for £41m.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London