Porter Novelli appoints Fenella Grey as deputy MD
Porter Novelli has appointed former Freud Communications director Fenella Grey as deputy managing director.
Grey: new deputy managing director
She joins the company today and will report to EMEA president and UK managing director Sally Ward.
The role is a new position created following Ward’s promotion to head up EMEA.
Grey has 17 years of cross-practice agency experience and most recently spent six years as a board director with Freuds in London, serving on a senior management team.
At Freuds she workied with clients including ASDA grocers, Mars, Vodafone, PepsiCo, Bupa, Department of Health and Eurostar. Prior to Freuds, Grey was a director at Weber Shandwick.
Ward said: "We are keenly focused on the rapid and strategic development of our EMEA and UK businesses. I am confident Fenella’s expertise in holistic, ideas-driven communications and history in leading large teams will serve us well as she focuses on the UK aspect of that plan."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £40000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- PR Account Director, Consumer, London, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, London
- Head of Strategy and Innovation PFJ $130000 - $160000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi