InVentiv appoints Emma D'Arcy as participatory medicine head
InVentiv Health has appointed medical biochemist and social media expert Emma D’Arcy as head of participatory medicine in its digital team.
Emma D'Arcy: inVentiv head of participatory medicine
The newly created role recognises the emergence of a model of care that promotes healthcare professionals and patients working in full partnership, using contemporary comms channels to increase the patient’s participation in their healthcare decision making.
D’Arcy will provide patient-centric insights to clients as they develop and launch new products and programmes.
She is currently completing PhD research on the impact of social media on diverse aspects of medicine and has 18 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
She will report to inVentiv’s London-based head of digital for Europe Nick Bartlett, who said: "Emma’s passion for championing the patient and her fluency in digital and social media will give our healthcare clients a completely unique perspective.
"Her expertise will enhance our ability to deliver compelling, measurable programmes that make a difference for the patients our clients serve."
D’Arcy is the most recent senior digital healthcare professional to join inVentiv’s Digital and Innovation unit, following the recent arrival of Duncan Arbour as European head of digital strategy and Alex Brock as head of research and insight.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London