Alexander PR and A List Entertainment partner for film product placements
Alexander PR has partnered with US product placement agency A List Entertainment to lead brand integration and product placement for film, TV and music productions in the UK.
Fast & Furious 7: Brand tie-ups to be promoted by Alexander PR with A List Entertainment
The agency will work on upcoming films such as Fast & Furious 7 and John Wick, starring Keanu Reeves and Alfie Allen, which begins shooting in London and Europe shortly.
Commenting on the tie-up, A List Entertainment president Marsha Levine said: "Partnering with Alexander PR in the UK further extends our global network, while providing our clients with integrated PR solutions that incorporate product placement activity into their overall marketing communications strategy."
The agencies will pool resources to provide product placement opportunities for brands within films and TV and wider integrated comms around the brand placements.
Alexander PR director Adam Rutherford added: "We believe we’re the first agency here in the UK to adopt a fully integrated approach to product placement and brand integration and we’re delighted that A List Entertainment has chosen to work with us to deliver this exciting new offering for consumer brands."
In the US A List Entertainment has worked with brands such as Dr Pepper/7UP, Sennheiser and Duracell, positioning them in TV shows and films such as The Apprentice, Desperate Housewives and Spiderman 3.
Well established in the US, product placement in UK programming is in its infancy since gaining regulatory approval from Ofcom in 2011.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London