Deadline to complete PR Census 2013 extended
There is an extra week to fill in the PRWeek/PRCA PR Census 2013, with the deadline extended by one week to Friday 11 October.
PR industry: Time running out to fill in PRWeek/PRCA PR Census 2013
Click here to access the survey questionnaire, which takes around ten minutes to complete.
PR professionals on all rungs of the career ladder, whether in-house or agency side, are invited to take part.
A detailed study of the full findings, collated by YouGov, will be published exclusively in PRWeek in December.
It is two years since the first PRWeek/PRCA Census, which showed the industry then employed 61,600 individuals and contributed £7.5bn to the economy.
Responses will be entirely confidential, and no information provided will be identifiable either at a personal or organisational level.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Customer and Market Insight Officer Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + Very competitive benefits package, Guildford
- Print Buyer - Print Purchasing - High Street Brand - £25-27k Salt £25000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London