Plus-size fashion retailer Taking Shape appoints EdenCancan for UK launch
Antipodean fashion retailer Taking Shape has taken on EdenCancan to handle PR for its rollout of stores in the UK.
Taking Shape: stores across the UK
Taking Shape specialises in clothes in sizes 14 to 26, a UK market valued at £5.88bn in 2012, and forecast to be worth £6.26bn this year.
EdenCancan won the retained account without a competitive pitch and is handling all of Taking Shape's PR including consumer, regional store launches and social media management.
The UK rollout started last month and will see 20 stores open around the country before Christmas, with further stores planned.
The brand will focus on market towns and the first UK stores are opening in Horsham, Kingston, Solihull, Newbury, Worcester, Taunton, Southport, Leicester, Leamington Spa and Liverpool.
It has 130 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London