Edelman nabs Facebook UK advertising services brief from Nelson Bostock
Facebook has shifted its UK b2b account to Edelman after four years with Nelson Bostock.
Facebook: moving b2b PR account
The account is focused on the social networking company’s advertising services, which are predicted to bring in revenues of £300m this year.
Nelson Bostock CEO Lee Nugent said his agency had not been asked to repitch for the account, but "it was the right time for the agency and the client to move on".
Edelman takes over the account today and will report to Facebook UK & Ireland head of PR and communications Sophy Tobias.
Tobias declined to comment on whether Facebook had offered other agencies the chance to pitch for the account.
The remainder of Facebook’s UK PR activity will continue to be handled by Blue Rubicon.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester