MHP hires Good Relations' Pete Digger for MD role
MHP has handed Pete Digger a new role spanning the agency's public affairs, corporate and health work.
Pete Digger: Joining MHP
Digger will join MHP next month, having spent the past year leading Good Relations' public affairs work in the wake of Bell Pottinger’s MBO.
Before this he had been AstraZeneca’s head of government relations and external affairs since 2008.
He will report to MHP CEO Gavin Devine, who praised his "deep experience" in the industry.
Devine said: "He has a background combining public affairs work with health work and integrated corporate campaigns. We are all about integration and not siloing our businesses, and we think Pete really hits the sweet spot when it comes to this."
Before going in-house at AstraZeneca, Digger spent three years as deputy MD of global government relations at DLA Piper.
PRWeek also revealed today that two former heads of MHP Health Mandate have teamed up with ex-government health adviser Bill Morgan to launch a consultancy.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex