Frank PR awarded shopping centre brief
FTSE 100 real estate company Hammerson has appointed Frank PR to represent four of its key shopping centres in London and the South of England.
The Oracle shopping centre in Reading
Frank’s brief, which it won through a five-way competitive pitch, will see the agency manage consumer and crisis comms for the centres, which include Brent Cross in North London. The other three centres are Centrale in Croydon, The Oracle in Reading and WestQuay in Southampton.
The agency will embark on a campaign to position each centre as a lifestyle destination both regionally and nationally.
Frank will report to Hammerson UK marketing director Stephen Brown.
PR for the shopping centres was previously divided between at least two agencies, including McKenna Townsend, which worked on WestQuay and The Oracle.
Frank PR MD Alex Grier said: "Hammerson's portfolio of premium retail properties present an exciting opportunity for us to reinvent the traditional retail PR model. We look forward to creating some real standout for the brands and encouraging engagement amongst frequent and destination visitors."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London