Centrica Energy appoints Corin Taylor as head of comms research
Oil and gas production and power generation company Centrica Energy has appointed Corin Taylor, a senior economic adviser at the Institute of Directors (IoD), as head of communications research.
Corin Taylor: head of communications research at Centrica
Taylor starts at the company, which is part of the Centrica group, in November and will report to corporate affairs director Gabe Winn.
Taylor was a senior adviser in the IoD Policy Unit, covering economic policy, taxation and public service reform issues. He also sat on the Economic Dependency working group at the Centre for Social Justice.
Winn said: "We’ve been focusing on building a team of some of the best people in the industry, and I’m really excited to be welcoming Corin to join us. He knows energy back to front, and has the rare ability to mix strategic analysis with understanding people and communications."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England