Centrica Energy appoints Corin Taylor as head of comms research
Oil and gas production and power generation company Centrica Energy has appointed Corin Taylor, a senior economic adviser at the Institute of Directors (IoD), as head of communications research.
Corin Taylor: head of communications research at Centrica
Taylor starts at the company, which is part of the Centrica group, in November and will report to corporate affairs director Gabe Winn.
Taylor was a senior adviser in the IoD Policy Unit, covering economic policy, taxation and public service reform issues. He also sat on the Economic Dependency working group at the Centre for Social Justice.
Winn said: "We’ve been focusing on building a team of some of the best people in the industry, and I’m really excited to be welcoming Corin to join us. He knows energy back to front, and has the rare ability to mix strategic analysis with understanding people and communications."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players negotiable, West London
- PR SAE, Media/Marketing Services, London, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- PR Account Manager Brand Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, Slough