London university behind Cass Business School launches European pitch
Business-focused institution City University London has kicked off a Europe-focused tender as it seeks to develop its appeal to students from the continent.
City University London: Forging links in Europe
The university has expanded a brief previously focused on its Cass Business School to promote the whole institution on the continent, and specifically in Italy, Germany and France.
This June it was reported that the number of EU students enrolled in UK universities had reached 132,000, an increase of 18 per cent on last year.
Miranda Thomas, PR and comms manager for Cass Business School, explained that the work will target students but also seek to forge links more widely.
"We have a high proportion of international students at the university and they are incredibly important to what we do," she said. "But as well as building the brand for student recruitment this will be about helping attract the best academics and helping create links with businesses."
The tender follows five years with incumbent Noir Sur Blanc and was prompted by procurement requirements.
It also follows the Cass Business School PR staff joining a more centralised set-up amid a wider shake-up aimed at drawing together marcoms teams across the university’s faculties.
Thomas added that the university’s academic record would be a driver behind much of the work.
"There is a lot of fascinating research that we want to convey in an accessible way for journalists and the public to work with," she said.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire