PRWeek uncovers the "breeding grounds" of the PR agency world
PRWeek has revealed a select band of PR agencies that have spawned the most other agencies, in its first monthly print issue out this week.
"Freud gave me the confidence to found Hackford Jones", said Simon Jones
Shine Communications, Freuds, The Red Consultancy, Hotwire, The Outside Organisation, Valin Pollen, Ludgate and Lynne Franks PR have all given rise to at least four agencies, many of which are now in the PRWeek Top 150 PR Consultancies table independently.
What is it about these agencies that inspires others to go it alone? Common trends appear to be that the agencies are young, independent, small- to mid-sized and are mainly in the consumer PR space.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London