Four bgb beats 40 agencies to retain Tourism Victoria business
The tourism body for the Australian state of Victoria has reappointed Four bgb as its retained public and media relations agency following a pitch.
Melbourne: Four bgb will work on positioning the city as a leading destination
Four bgb, the incumbent agency since 2009, repitched for the business in May this year. Tourism Victoria holds a review approximately every three years and the openly published tender attracted 30 to 40 applicants. 16 submitted proposals and four were shortlisted and interviewed.
The agency will work on positioning Melbourne and the rest of the state as a must-see Australian destination for UK visitors, trying to shake off perceptions of it as "Australia’s second city" after Sydney. It will develop publicity programmes to engage the consumer and travel trade media.
The contract runs until the end of June 2015 with the possibility of an extension.
Four bgb will report to Claire Golding, Tourism Victoria's regional manager for the UK and Europe.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex