Census preview: North West PR professionals beat UK average for SEO involvement
North West PR professionals are twice as likely to be handling SEO projects, but more respondents from the North needed.
The PRWeek/PRCA Census 2013 needs more respondents from the North to get involved
According to early results from the PRWeek/PRCA Census, SEO is part of the job for 33 per cent of those in the North West against 17 per cent of national respondents.
However, the Census needs more respondents from the North to get involved. Please take part in the 20-minute survey and help us build a more detailed picture of the profession, from pay levels to gender and ethnic make-up.
The deadline has been extended to 25 October to garner as many respondents as possible. If you haven’t filled it in yet click here: http://y-g.co/PRCensus2013.
The more respondents we have, the better the quality of information we will be able to bring you.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England
- Financial Client Service Director Elizabeth Norman International £10000 - £60000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Business Developement Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £100000 Per Annum, London