EE shakes up comms as Steven Day quits after four years
EE is to split reporting lines for its comms and brand teams as chief of brand and communications Steven Day announces he is leaving the end of this year "to move on to new adventures".
Steven Day: "I will miss the company, the people and the challenge"
The mobile giant will not replace him directly and will instead split the reporting lines for the marketing and comms teams from 1 January.
The comms team will report into chief corporate & strategy officer Stephen Harris and the brand team will report into chief consumer marketing officer Pippa Dunn.
Day was praised for his "pivotal role in the successful launch of EE" by his CEO Olaf Swantee.
"With his strong internal and partner teams, Steven created a brand that has become synonymous with innovation," Swantee added.
Day was with Orange as chief of staff, brand and communications, before the merger of the France Telecom-owned company with T-Mobile in 2010.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London