Scene & Erred: Blurry cheese, the YMCA and Frank Sinatra Junior
Fond readers of S&E's decrepit, demented and now deceased great uncle twice removed, Flack (RIP), may have a twinge of déjà vu from the picture they are about to see.
Just chilling: Matt Neale and Alex James
The ex-Blur bassist has been a familiar face over the years, and this time it’s Golin Harris head Matt Neale’s privilege to cosy up with cheese making’s most famous exponent. And all with a customised pub sign, though to be fair the lion doesn’t look so sure about the whole thing ...
… So you’re at the top of Snowdon as part of an epic fundraising 3 Peaks Challenge when, out of the blue, the Village People turn up with a camera and demand you follow their lead. S&E feels that can be the only explanation for why, in the process of raising £5,000 for good causes, Kindred appeared to break out into an impromptu YMCA-off. Next up for the agency; the Macarena on Mount Everest.
Stop Press: Frank Sinatra Junior to join Stir PR. Ok, well, possibly. Rumours (possibly begun by S&E, but who's to say?) abound that after partnering for the launch of Jack Daniel’s Sinatra Select, Ol’ Blue Eyes progency would be putting the Junior into junior account exexcutive. S&E thought the trail had gone cold until it got a beautifully sung baritone denial when calling Stir's HQ.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney
- Digital Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Digital Solutions Manager Three £Competitive + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £28,000 - £32,000, Central London