Good Relations picks up Qualcomm Halo work ahead of Formula E season
Mobile technology giant Qualcomm has selected Good Relations to promote its wireless electric vehicle charging technology Qualcomm Halo.
Formula E: Qualcomm partnership
The global work will be led by a team from Good Relations Group agencies Harvard and Good Relations Brand Communications. Sports marketing agency Fast Track, Good Relations’ sister agency within the Chime group, will also support the work.
The brief, which was previously held by Edelman, covers analyst and media relations as well as sponsorship activation around Qualcomm's involvement in the electric car racing series Formula E.
Qualcomm, best known as a mobile chipset manufacturer for smartphones, announced its involvement with the FIA Formula E Championship in September as a founding technology partner. It will use the event to showcase its technology.
Good Relations Group director Simon Jones said Qualcomm would be a "keystone client". Jones commented: "There’s no doubt that the future of transport is electric and wireless, so this is a fantastic mandate for us to take on.
"Companies of Qualcomm’s scale and heritage are few and far between, and it will be a keystone client for us as a group."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London