GolinHarris wins PRWeek's Consultancy of the Year
GolinHarris has triumphed at the PRWeek Awards 2013 by landing the prestigious Consultancy of the Year category.
The agency, which also won the Large Consultancy of the Year category (for agencies with UK fees of more than £10 million), followed up last year’s International Consultancy of the Year award.
This year’s awards recognised its 81 per cent pitch win hit rate and 85 per cent client retention rate, as well as the way it pushed industry boundaries by hiring a director of real-time marketing and looking outside the industry for creative talent.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire