Lucy Neville-Rolfe receives PRWeek Lifetime Achievement Award
Baroness (Lucy) Neville-Rolfe, the former group director of corporate affairs at Tesco, has been recognised with PRWeek's Lifetime Achievement Award.
She first came to public prominence in 1997 when she took up the role at Tesco, reporting directly to the CEO.
Her sure-footed performance as chief spokesman on brand issues, government relations and controversies such as Tesco’s treatment of suppliers is widely credited as being instrumental in Tesco’s expansion from UK market leader to a £72bn global business.
Ruth Wyatt, brand editor of PRWeek, said she was "a brilliant operator who has inspired communicators from both genders to aspire to the highest levels".
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Global PR Account Executive / Senior Account Exec Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £17000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and Benefits , Manchester