Eulogy grabs Advertising Week Europe brief
Eulogy has won a pitch to run PR for Advertising Week Europe, a week-long event for the ad industry that was launched in London earlier this year.
Advertising Week Europe: spread over several venues in London
It takes over duties for next year from Borkowksi.do, which promoted the inaugural Advertising Week Europe.
The event is run by the same company that organises the 10-year-old Advertising Week event in the US and is scheduled to run from 31 March to 4 April.
Eulogy has been tasked with building connections between the show and the broad media community, generating coverage and handling the event’s owned channels.
Matt Scheckner, Advertising Week Europe executive director, said: "We were fortunate to meet a lot of very high calibre candidates and in the final analysis, Eulogy crossed the finish line first."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London