PR Census closes today - last chance to contribute
PR professionals on all rungs of the career ladder, whether in-house or agency side, are urged to fill in the PRWeek/PRCA Census questionnaire, before it closes at the end of the day.
Click here to access the survey questionnaire, which takes around ten minutes to complete.
The census aims to be the biggest, most authoritative and statistically robust survey of the industry. More than 1,500 PR professionals have already taken part.
A detailed study of the full findings, collated by YouGov, will be published exclusively in PRWeek in December.
It is two years since the first PRWeek/PRCA Census, which showed the industry then employed 61,600 individuals and contributed £7.5bn to the economy.
Want to know if you are underpaid? How your budgets stack up against others'? Then enter today.
Responses will be entirely confidential, and no information provided will be identifiable either at a personal or organisational level.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Tamworth
- Planning Director Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Frontend Developer Pitch Consultants £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bolton