Fast Track to launch Europe vs Asia golf tournament
Fast Track has won an international brief to tell sports fans about the inaugural EurAsia Cup, which will take place in March 2014.
Chinese golfer Liang Wen-Chong at the BMW Masters
The tournament will pit a team of European male golfers against an Asian team and will be seen as an alternative to the Ryder Cup, in which the US takes on Europe.
The Chime Communications-owned agency has been appointed by the European Tour, which is organising the event with the Asian Tour, to develop and execute a marketing communications programme. The two sporting organisations are working together with the majority of the marketing and PR handled by the European Tour.
The inaugural competition will take place at the Glenmarie Golf & Country Club in Malaysia.
Three Fast Track offices in Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi and London will handle the work.
Tim Hunt, European Tour marketing comms director, said: "Fast Track is the ideal partner for us to ensure the EurAsia Cup is inaugurated with a bang across the globe."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London