Four bgb wins Air France-KLM consumer PR
Airline group Air France-KLM has appointed Four bgb to handle its consumer and digital PR account in the UK and Ireland after concluding its second review inside a year.
Air France-KLM: flies to 167 destinations in 93 countries
The change unseats The Red Consultancy, which has handled the third-largest international airline group’s business since February.
Four bgb will start work next week on the brief to raise consumer awareness of the group and its individual airline brands Air France and KLM. It will promote the group’s short-haul regional links and its long-haul worldwide network.
Warner Rootliep, general manager UK and Ireland for Air France KLM, said: "It was important for us to choose an agency that understood the aviation industry. Four bgb has a great aviation heritage, superb connections and digital expertise."
Helen Coop, director at Four bgb, said: "We will be delivering integrated traditional and digital campaigns, and identifying and working with major influencers from print and broadcast media to bloggers and tourist boards."
Before appointing The Red Consultancy, the airline had worked with Consolidated since the collapse of its previous agency The Saltmarsh Partnership in May 2012.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London