Charlotte Street Partners launches with Roland Rudd as board member
A new strategic communications consultancy called Charlotte Street Partners is launching in London and Edinburgh in January.
(l-r) Andrew Wilson, Sir Angus Grosshart and Malcolm Robertson
It will be led by Malcolm Robertson and Andrew Wilson with Sir Angus Grosshart as chairman.
RLM Finsbury's Roland Rudd and James Murgatroyd will be on the board as well as The&Partnership's global chief executive Johnny Hornby.
Charlotte Street Partners will have a strategic partnership with The&Partnership, which launched last month and is a WPP-backed group of agencies that includes Halpern PR, ad agency CHI and social media agency The Social Practice.
Robertson is a former comms director of BAA and Wilson a former head of group comms at RBS. Grosshart is chairman of Noble Grosshart, the Scottish merchant bank he founded in 1969.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London