Brazen wins six-figure beer and cider brief
International drinks business Chilli Marketing has appointed Manchester-based PR agency Brazen to deliver consumer and trade PR for its entire portfolio of drinks brands.
Rekorderlig: distributed in the UK by Chilli Marketing
The brief includes a major campaign for Swedish flavoured cider brand Rekorderlig, the third-biggest flavoured cider brand in the UK. Brazen will also support the UK launch of premium Swedish lager Abro in 2014 and develop campaigns for beer brands Cusqueña and Saint.
Brazen won the six-figure account, which was previously held by Dawbell, after a four-way pitch including Manchester and London-based agencies.
Brazen said it would use a mix of creative PR techniques as well as running a full trade PR and advertising plan for the brands.
The agency will report to Chilli Marketing marketing director Gemma Copping.
Brazen already works for other alcohol brands such as Southern Comfort and Greenall’s Gin.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London