Brazen wins six-figure beer and cider brief
International drinks business Chilli Marketing has appointed Manchester-based PR agency Brazen to deliver consumer and trade PR for its entire portfolio of drinks brands.
Rekorderlig: distributed in the UK by Chilli Marketing
The brief includes a major campaign for Swedish flavoured cider brand Rekorderlig, the third-biggest flavoured cider brand in the UK. Brazen will also support the UK launch of premium Swedish lager Abro in 2014 and develop campaigns for beer brands Cusqueña and Saint.
Brazen won the six-figure account, which was previously held by Dawbell, after a four-way pitch including Manchester and London-based agencies.
Brazen said it would use a mix of creative PR techniques as well as running a full trade PR and advertising plan for the brands.
The agency will report to Chilli Marketing marketing director Gemma Copping.
Brazen already works for other alcohol brands such as Southern Comfort and Greenall’s Gin.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London