Brazen wins six-figure beer and cider brief
International drinks business Chilli Marketing has appointed Manchester-based PR agency Brazen to deliver consumer and trade PR for its entire portfolio of drinks brands.
Rekorderlig: distributed in the UK by Chilli Marketing
The brief includes a major campaign for Swedish flavoured cider brand Rekorderlig, the third-biggest flavoured cider brand in the UK. Brazen will also support the UK launch of premium Swedish lager Abro in 2014 and develop campaigns for beer brands Cusqueña and Saint.
Brazen won the six-figure account, which was previously held by Dawbell, after a four-way pitch including Manchester and London-based agencies.
Brazen said it would use a mix of creative PR techniques as well as running a full trade PR and advertising plan for the brands.
The agency will report to Chilli Marketing marketing director Gemma Copping.
Brazen already works for other alcohol brands such as Southern Comfort and Greenall’s Gin.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)