Scene & Erred: McBusted cop a look, rapping Kumbaya with Tinchy, the world's greatest photo
The PR folk from Fever and PlayStation gathered for the launch of PS4, but also to witness a far more globally significant moment in history: the appearance of the pop Frankenstein that is the newly fused-together Busted and McFly.
McBusted: Ligers beware, you've got stiff competition
Arise, McBusted, the best thing since they got a lion and a tiger to get it on and create a Liger. The question remains, though, just which of these comms pros is Dougie checking out? McBusted indeed...
W, the agency with possibly the most enigmatic but least SEO-friendly name in the business, got its mitts on Tinchy Stryder recently as he helped Chobham Academy work on its ‘school anthem’. Now fair play to Tinchy, but everyone knows that 'Kumbaya (My Lord)' is every school’s anthem. And that song, my friends, is unimprovable, tiny-stepping rapper or no tiny-stepping rapper.
OK, OK, Movember is over, S&E acknowledges this. But this shot, which features a veritable array of top bods from within the Porta empire, has so many perfect elements it couldn’t be ignored. The senior figures with the dubious taches’, tick; the mundane backdrop, tick; the awkward poses, tick; the dodgy lighting, tick.
S&E could go on, but it will instead list the heroes involved: Left to right, from the back: Gene Golembiewski, Porta, Andrew Baiden, Thirteen, Andrew Jones, Newgate. Front row: Darren Howes, 24/7 Studios, Anthony Hughes, Newgate. Chaps, S&E doesn't care Movember is over – keep up the good work, you look splendid.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London