Interel appoints Grégoire Poisson as EU managing partner
Public affairs agency Interel has announced the appointment of Grégoire Poisson as managing partner of its 40-strong EU team.
Gregoire Poisson: managing partner of Interel EU team
Poisson joined the firm in 2012 as a partner and group head of its energy and natural resources practice.
He takes over the role from Interel Group CEO Fredrik Lofthagen, who led the practice in the interim following the departure of Jean Philippe Monod, who left the company to become senior director for government corporate affairs EMEA at Expedia.
The business has enjoyed significant growth in the past 12 months due to a number of high profile client wins, including Coca-Cola, Raizen, SABMiller, MeadWestvaco and eCORP.
Poisson has 15 years' experience of consulting and in-house roles, including stints with the European Aggregates Association and Hitachi.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london