Interel appoints Grégoire Poisson as EU managing partner
Public affairs agency Interel has announced the appointment of Grégoire Poisson as managing partner of its 40-strong EU team.
Gregoire Poisson: managing partner of Interel EU team
Poisson joined the firm in 2012 as a partner and group head of its energy and natural resources practice.
He takes over the role from Interel Group CEO Fredrik Lofthagen, who led the practice in the interim following the departure of Jean Philippe Monod, who left the company to become senior director for government corporate affairs EMEA at Expedia.
The business has enjoyed significant growth in the past 12 months due to a number of high profile client wins, including Coca-Cola, Raizen, SABMiller, MeadWestvaco and eCORP.
Poisson has 15 years' experience of consulting and in-house roles, including stints with the European Aggregates Association and Hitachi.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London