Hedge fund manager Omni Partners brings in Peregrine
Peregrine Communications has been appointed by UK-based $800m investment management firm Omni Partners to raise its profile across Europe.
Anthony Payne: Founder and CEO of Peregrine
Headquartered in London and with offices in California, the alternatives specialist was established in 2004. Omni Partners manages two hedge fund strategies focused on delivering risk-controlled, alternative investment strategies to the institutional marketplace.
Elissa Kluever, investor relations manager (UK), said of the appointment: "When it came to enhancing Omni’s brand across key regions, we wanted a marketing and communication agency with specialist hedge fund and alternative investment knowledge, in order to communicate what we do as a firm in the most effective way."
Anthony Payne, founder and CEO of Peregrine, added: "They have excellent people, processes and track record, and have reached the point where they can take their proposition to a wider group of investors.
"We can help by getting the partners focused around a sharpened proposition that really highlights Omni's unique investment 'edge' and helping to communicate this very powerfully to investors via a robust, fully integrated communications process."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire