Hedge fund manager Omni Partners brings in Peregrine
Peregrine Communications has been appointed by UK-based $800m investment management firm Omni Partners to raise its profile across Europe.
Anthony Payne: Founder and CEO of Peregrine
Headquartered in London and with offices in California, the alternatives specialist was established in 2004. Omni Partners manages two hedge fund strategies focused on delivering risk-controlled, alternative investment strategies to the institutional marketplace.
Elissa Kluever, investor relations manager (UK), said of the appointment: "When it came to enhancing Omni’s brand across key regions, we wanted a marketing and communication agency with specialist hedge fund and alternative investment knowledge, in order to communicate what we do as a firm in the most effective way."
Anthony Payne, founder and CEO of Peregrine, added: "They have excellent people, processes and track record, and have reached the point where they can take their proposition to a wider group of investors.
"We can help by getting the partners focused around a sharpened proposition that really highlights Omni's unique investment 'edge' and helping to communicate this very powerfully to investors via a robust, fully integrated communications process."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager - Retail Branding & Interiors Royds Raphael £40K - £50K, London