NUS partners with Campus Group to create student-focused brand campaigns
The National Union of Students (NUS) has partnered with student marketing agency Campus Group to run experiential campaigns.
Campus Group: targeting students
The agency will work with the organisation to produce student-focused experiential campaigns for NUS partner brands, including a campaign for KP Snacks and others in the pipeline.
Campus Group said the campaigns would be pinpointed to the exact demographic of student, location on campus and time of day to get attention for the brands.
Campus Group, which focuses on the 16-24 youth market, has worked with NUS prior to this partnership, promoting the NFL Touchdown tour, Lipton Iced Tea and Volvic.
The agency will work with NUS marketing and communications director Simon Rayner, who said this would create a "strong partnership between two leading student-focused organisations".
Campus Group’s previous clients include STA Travel, Southern Comfort, Microsoft, Lloyds Banking Group and Cadburys.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire