NUS partners with Campus Group to create student-focused brand campaigns
The National Union of Students (NUS) has partnered with student marketing agency Campus Group to run experiential campaigns.
Campus Group: targeting students
The agency will work with the organisation to produce student-focused experiential campaigns for NUS partner brands, including a campaign for KP Snacks and others in the pipeline.
Campus Group said the campaigns would be pinpointed to the exact demographic of student, location on campus and time of day to get attention for the brands.
Campus Group, which focuses on the 16-24 youth market, has worked with NUS prior to this partnership, promoting the NFL Touchdown tour, Lipton Iced Tea and Volvic.
The agency will work with NUS marketing and communications director Simon Rayner, who said this would create a "strong partnership between two leading student-focused organisations".
Campus Group’s previous clients include STA Travel, Southern Comfort, Microsoft, Lloyds Banking Group and Cadburys.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London