Tourism and Events Queensland reappoints Hills Balfour
Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ), the Queensland government’s marketing, experience development and major events agency, has awarded Hills Balfour the contract to represent the region throughout the UK, Ireland and Nordics.
The agency has been working with TEQ since the government body first outsourced the contract in 2006.
Hills Balfour’s new agreement will run from 1 January 2014 for three years with a two year extension option.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Super Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Marketing and Communications Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Buckinghamshire