Tourism and Events Queensland reappoints Hills Balfour
Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ), the Queensland government’s marketing, experience development and major events agency, has awarded Hills Balfour the contract to represent the region throughout the UK, Ireland and Nordics.
The agency has been working with TEQ since the government body first outsourced the contract in 2006.
Hills Balfour’s new agreement will run from 1 January 2014 for three years with a two year extension option.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1