Way to Blue promotes two to board in management restructure
Global comms agency Way to Blue has announced a management restructure which sees Marc Berry Reid promoted to chief operating officer and Daniel Heale promoted to chief client officer.
Daniel Heale: promoted to chief client officer
They will join founder Olly Swanton, CEO Adam Rubins and chief financial officer Otto Stevens on Way To Blue’s board of directors from 1 January 2014.
Former associate director Heale is taking on managerial responsibility of the company’s client servicing, new product development and marketing across all operating territories.
Prior to joining Way to Blue he was head of social at agency Digital Outlook and he has held senior marketing roles at Vue Entertainment, Camelot Group and Travelodge.
Berry Reid, who was previously European associate director, will take overall responsibility for operations across all of Way to Blue's offices.
Way to Blue’s clients include 20th Century Fox, Universal Pictures, The Walt Disney Company, Sony Pictures, Red Bull and Arclight Cinemas.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london