Way to Blue promotes two to board in management restructure
Global comms agency Way to Blue has announced a management restructure which sees Marc Berry Reid promoted to chief operating officer and Daniel Heale promoted to chief client officer.
Daniel Heale: promoted to chief client officer
They will join founder Olly Swanton, CEO Adam Rubins and chief financial officer Otto Stevens on Way To Blue’s board of directors from 1 January 2014.
Former associate director Heale is taking on managerial responsibility of the company’s client servicing, new product development and marketing across all operating territories.
Prior to joining Way to Blue he was head of social at agency Digital Outlook and he has held senior marketing roles at Vue Entertainment, Camelot Group and Travelodge.
Berry Reid, who was previously European associate director, will take overall responsibility for operations across all of Way to Blue's offices.
Way to Blue’s clients include 20th Century Fox, Universal Pictures, The Walt Disney Company, Sony Pictures, Red Bull and Arclight Cinemas.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Consultant - Innovation and Marketing Capability Rare Selection Up to £55K + 20% bonus, Bucks