High-end eyewear brand Cutler and Gross appoints Exposure
Exposure has been handed a global PR and strategic consultancy brief for high-end eyewear brand Cutler and Gross.
Michael Fassbender: wearing Cutler and Gross eyewear
The agency will also produce online and in-store collateral and advise on potential brand partnerships.
Raoul Shah, chief executive of Exposure, said: "It's a privilege to represent one of the world's most iconic optical brands. Worn by some of the most influential individuals in the world, we are delighted to be working Cutler and Gross to define their future communications strategy, as they continue to expand globally."
Celebrities including Rihanna, Victoria Beckham and Kanye West have worn the brand. Actor Michael Fassbender recently sported a pair of its 1057 Honey Tort sunglasses in Ridley Scott film ‘The Counselor’.
The brand was founded in 1969 by Graham Cutler and Tony Gross and makes its products in its own factory in Cadore, Italy.
Majid Mohammadi, chief executive of Cutler and Gross, said: "Exposure impressed us with their strategic and creative vision and understanding of our brand DNA. We see Exposure as a perfect partner to help us propel our global expansion and look forward to our work together."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London