GolinHarris strengthens executive creative director line-up
GolinHarris has hired former Mischief creative director Zac Schwarz as executive creative director and is set to make a second ECD appointment in the New Year.
Schwarz and the future hire will bring the number of ECDs at the agency to three following the promotion of Max Wild earlier this year.
The hiring of Schwarz comes after GolinHarris won Lastminute.com and Npower in October. He had been freelancing for the agency two days a week for four months before accepting the permanent role.
After leaving Mischief last December, Schwarz did freelance work for clients including Greenpeace and the Daily Mirror.
Charlie Coney, GolinHarris EMEA head of creative, said: "With the recent wins and a continued drive to produce award-winning client work, Zac will be using his immense talents to support key accounts and ensure we are brilliantly placed to deliver world-class creative throughout 2014 and beyond."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London