GolinHarris strengthens executive creative director line-up
GolinHarris has hired former Mischief creative director Zac Schwarz as executive creative director and is set to make a second ECD appointment in the New Year.
Schwarz and the future hire will bring the number of ECDs at the agency to three following the promotion of Max Wild earlier this year.
The hiring of Schwarz comes after GolinHarris won Lastminute.com and Npower in October. He had been freelancing for the agency two days a week for four months before accepting the permanent role.
After leaving Mischief last December, Schwarz did freelance work for clients including Greenpeace and the Daily Mirror.
Charlie Coney, GolinHarris EMEA head of creative, said: "With the recent wins and a continued drive to produce award-winning client work, Zac will be using his immense talents to support key accounts and ensure we are brilliantly placed to deliver world-class creative throughout 2014 and beyond."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London