Digital Knowledge Survey to benchmark organisations' digital aptitude
Agencies and clients will be able to determine how their digital capabilities measure up against rivals if they take part in a research project led by PRWeek strategic partner The Knowledge Engineers.
The Digital Knowledge Survey 2014 is open now and can be completed online at www.theknowledgeengineers.com/digital-knowledge-survey-2014.
It will investigate how digital has impacted marcoms and media professionals, and create global benchmarks for digital skills levels across all agency, media owner and client-side businesses.
All respondents to the survey will receive a free copy of a white paper analysis of its results, to be published by The Knowledge Engineers, as well as three months' free access to The Knowledge Engineers' digital innovation spotting online publication 12ahead.
Respondents can also purchase bespoke confidential reports that identify their strengths and weaknesses and benchmark their skills levels against the industry.
PRWeek publisher Haymarket struck a strategic partnership in October with The Knowledge Engineers, which has clients including Google, WPP, Time Warner and L’Oreal.
Jane Macken, managing director of Haymarket Business Media, said: "The Digital Knowledge Survey is the first of many joint initiatives with our partners at The Knowledge Engineers. The invaluable findings will provide PRWeek, Campaign, Marketing and Media Week with insight into how digital has impacted our industry and will enable our readers to make the most of the digital opportunity."
Niall McKinney, founder and chief executive of The Knowledge Engineers, said: "As digital overtakes print to be the second largest advertising medium globally, it is essential for organisations to understand whether they have the right skills to maximise their digital opportunity.
"Previous research undertaken by The Knowledge Engineers has uncovered that only a quarter of marketers said they were confident in delivering digital services and half find it difficult to stay up to date with changes in digital marketing and creative technology.
"The Digital Knowledge Survey 2014 will provide invaluable insight for marcoms businesses and give them a blueprint for talent development in 2014."
To take part in the Digital Knowledge Survey 2014 visit: www.theknowledgeengineers.com/digital-knowledge-survey-2014.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes