House PR scoops MasterCard Brit Awards work
MasterCard has moved PR duties around its longstanding headline sponsorship of the Brit Awards from Kaper to House PR after a competitive pitch.
Brit Awards: MasterCard is in its 16th year as headline sponsor
The five-figure brief to bring the sponsorship and the brand's ongoing 'Priceless' campaign to life runs until the awards ceremony on 19 February 2014.
MasterCard reviews the account on an annual basis and Kaper handled last year's event. Kaper's work on the brand's Priceless London campaign is unaffected by the review.
House PR will work with MasterCard UK’s in-house comms team, led by head of comms Neil Henderson and comms manager Ked Mather. The House PR team will be headed by associate director Liana Mellotte.
Henderson said: "The Brits 2014 is the biggest music event of the year for MasterCard. House PR was part of a tough pitch and it demonstrated strong ideas, great team chemistry and vast experience on music events. We are looking forward to its energy and great coverage."
The annual music awards are held by the British Phonographic Industry and will feature performances by Katy Perry and Arctic Monkeys.
Ginny Paton, managing director at House PR, said: "Our music credentials, experience working with talent and our creativity will ensure a fresh approach to the sponsorship amplification."
Now in its 16th year, the sponsorship establishes MasterCard as the longest-running music sponsor in Europe.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £175 - £190 per day, London