Cayman Islands brings in Diffusion to challenge financial services image
The Cayman Islands Department of Tourism has appointed Diffusion following a pitch, unseating incumbent Juicy Communications.
The Cayman Islands: not just a centre for finance
Diffusion will work across traditional, social media and third-party brand partnerships having won the tender.
A series of campaigns will be launched to change the perception of the Cayman Islands as primarily a financial services centre, promoting the islands as areas of natural beauty and a place for activities including diving and birdwatching.
The new brief will aim to challenge other destinations including the Seychelles and Mauritius.
Don McDougall, regional manager of the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, said: "Diffusion impressed us with its strategic grasp of our place in the competitive and reputational environment, and with its insights into how UK consumers currently view the Cayman Islands."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London