Cayman Islands brings in Diffusion to challenge financial services image
The Cayman Islands Department of Tourism has appointed Diffusion following a pitch, unseating incumbent Juicy Communications.
The Cayman Islands: not just a centre for finance
Diffusion will work across traditional, social media and third-party brand partnerships having won the tender.
A series of campaigns will be launched to change the perception of the Cayman Islands as primarily a financial services centre, promoting the islands as areas of natural beauty and a place for activities including diving and birdwatching.
The new brief will aim to challenge other destinations including the Seychelles and Mauritius.
Don McDougall, regional manager of the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, said: "Diffusion impressed us with its strategic grasp of our place in the competitive and reputational environment, and with its insights into how UK consumers currently view the Cayman Islands."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1