The Red Consultancy hires Jonathan Oates to bolster corporate clout
The Red Consultancy has brought in Betfair's former head of comms Jonathan Oates for one of its top roles.
Jonathan Oates: started at Red this week
Oates steps in as MD for the agency’s corporate offer following the departure of Mark Lyons.
Starting the role this week, Oates will lead work with clients including Molson Coors, John Lewis, Energy UK, Capgemini and Total Jobs.
Before Betfair, he was global business media manager at SABMiller and an associate partner at agency Luther Pendragon.
Mike Morgan, The Red Consultancy CEO, said: "At Betfair and SABMiller Jonathan has worked in big but highly regulated markets. Such complex marketplaces require someone highly skilled, and these skills will help us continue the growth of our corporate offer."
PRWeek revealed last month that Mark Lyons was leaving the agency after four years to set up a new practice with former ITN colleague Ben McCarthy.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London