Royal Mail appoints Jenny Hall as deputy head of public affairs
MHP Communications associate director Jenny Hall has joined Royal Mail Group as deputy head of public affairs.
New arrival: Royal Mail deputy head of public affairs Jenny Hall
Hall, who started at the newly privatised postal service last week, will work with head of public affairs David Gold.
She was previously at MHP Communications, where she worked for eight years managing clients including Laing O'Rourke, Crossrail and Camelot.
Her appointment comes after an interim period following the departure of her predecessor Alice Dickerson, who moved to the BBC earlier this year as senior public affairs adviser.
Hall joins Royal Mail Group at the busiest time of year for the organisation as Christmas approaches, and in the wake of the company’s flotation on the stock exchange in October in a £3.3bn deal.
The company’s share price has surged more than 80 per cent since its first day of trading, and it will be joining the FTSE 100 index of blue-chip companies.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)