Royal Mail appoints Jenny Hall as deputy head of public affairs
MHP Communications associate director Jenny Hall has joined Royal Mail Group as deputy head of public affairs.
New arrival: Royal Mail deputy head of public affairs Jenny Hall
Hall, who started at the newly privatised postal service last week, will work with head of public affairs David Gold.
She was previously at MHP Communications, where she worked for eight years managing clients including Laing O'Rourke, Crossrail and Camelot.
Her appointment comes after an interim period following the departure of her predecessor Alice Dickerson, who moved to the BBC earlier this year as senior public affairs adviser.
Hall joins Royal Mail Group at the busiest time of year for the organisation as Christmas approaches, and in the wake of the company’s flotation on the stock exchange in October in a £3.3bn deal.
The company’s share price has surged more than 80 per cent since its first day of trading, and it will be joining the FTSE 100 index of blue-chip companies.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London