Atomic PR raises a glass to Pernod Ricard wine win
Atomic PR has been appointed by drinks giant Pernod Ricard UK to head consumer and digital PR for the Jacob's Creek, Campo Viejo and Graffigna wine brands following a pitch.
Pernod Ricard: has hired Atomic PR to cover wine brands including Campo Viejo
The London-based agency has been briefed to review the media and social presence of each brand and create campaigns to help move them into new "lifestyle" sectors.
Their remit includes PR activity for Jacob’s Creek’s sponsorship of the Wimbledon Championships and Campo Viejo’s Spanish inspired festival, Streets of Spain.
Sarah Bentley, comms manager at Pernod Ricard UK, said: "We chose Atomic due to its analytical approach to PR and its creative ideas, which we believe will take our iconic wine brands into a new lifestyle arena."
Atomic PR MD Daniel Cohen said: "Three outstanding brands from one of the world’s best drinks companies have chosen Atomic to help them break into new territories.
"It’s a fantastic win for the team and clearly demonstrates that our fusion of cutting-edge analytics with standout creative is equally powerful and relevant outside of our traditional tech and web brand sectors."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East