Atomic PR raises a glass to Pernod Ricard wine win
Atomic PR has been appointed by drinks giant Pernod Ricard UK to head consumer and digital PR for the Jacob's Creek, Campo Viejo and Graffigna wine brands following a pitch.
Pernod Ricard: has hired Atomic PR to cover wine brands including Campo Viejo
The London-based agency has been briefed to review the media and social presence of each brand and create campaigns to help move them into new "lifestyle" sectors.
Their remit includes PR activity for Jacob’s Creek’s sponsorship of the Wimbledon Championships and Campo Viejo’s Spanish inspired festival, Streets of Spain.
Sarah Bentley, comms manager at Pernod Ricard UK, said: "We chose Atomic due to its analytical approach to PR and its creative ideas, which we believe will take our iconic wine brands into a new lifestyle arena."
Atomic PR MD Daniel Cohen said: "Three outstanding brands from one of the world’s best drinks companies have chosen Atomic to help them break into new territories.
"It’s a fantastic win for the team and clearly demonstrates that our fusion of cutting-edge analytics with standout creative is equally powerful and relevant outside of our traditional tech and web brand sectors."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London