Burson-Marsteller hires Maitland's Kevin Bell for top lobbying role
Burson-Marsteller has poached Maitland's Kevin Bell to head up its global public affairs practice.
Kevin Bell: joining Burson-Marsteller
Bell steps in for Jeremy Galbraith, who continues his other roles as CEO of Burson-Marsteller in EMEA and worldwide chief strategy officer.
The move follows nearly two years at Maitland Political, where as executive chairman he handled clients including Fleurette Group of Companies, NATS and Spire Healthcare.
Before that, he was the regional president for UK, Africa and Middle East for FleishmanHillard, having previously helped launch Westminster Strategy.
He is expected to make the move early next year, and as global chair of Burson-Marsteller’s public affairs arm will report to worldwide chair and CEO Donald Baer.
Baer said: "We are excited to welcome Kevin to Burson-Marsteller and to build on his expertise to ensure our clients have the most effective public affairs service around the world. Kevin will bring his seasoned judgement, relationships and ideas to continue growing our public affairs activities globally."
Jeremy Dorling, COO of Maitland and Maitland Political, said: "Kevin has been great for us and we wish him the very best in his new role which will be more of a global management job. He will be staying with us for the time being to ensure a smooth handover of clients."
Dorling added that the agency was conducting "both an internal and external search" for his replacement.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire