Burson-Marsteller hires Maitland's Kevin Bell for top lobbying role
Burson-Marsteller has poached Maitland's Kevin Bell to head up its global public affairs practice.
Kevin Bell: joining Burson-Marsteller
Bell steps in for Jeremy Galbraith, who continues his other roles as CEO of Burson-Marsteller in EMEA and worldwide chief strategy officer.
The move follows nearly two years at Maitland Political, where as executive chairman he handled clients including Fleurette Group of Companies, NATS and Spire Healthcare.
Before that, he was the regional president for UK, Africa and Middle East for FleishmanHillard, having previously helped launch Westminster Strategy.
He is expected to make the move early next year, and as global chair of Burson-Marsteller’s public affairs arm will report to worldwide chair and CEO Donald Baer.
Baer said: "We are excited to welcome Kevin to Burson-Marsteller and to build on his expertise to ensure our clients have the most effective public affairs service around the world. Kevin will bring his seasoned judgement, relationships and ideas to continue growing our public affairs activities globally."
Jeremy Dorling, COO of Maitland and Maitland Political, said: "Kevin has been great for us and we wish him the very best in his new role which will be more of a global management job. He will be staying with us for the time being to ensure a smooth handover of clients."
Dorling added that the agency was conducting "both an internal and external search" for his replacement.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol