Citigate to handle London float backed by Sir Stuart Rose and Paul Walsh
Citigate Dewe Rogerson has been tasked with handling comms on the forthcoming AIM listing of RM2 International, which boasts former M&S boss Sir Stuart Rose and former Diageo chief Paul Walsh on its board.
Stuart Rose: Backing RM2 International
The Anglo-Swiss pallet supplier unveiled plans yesterday to raise £137m by floating on London’s AIM market, giving the firm a market capitalisation of £278m.
The offer is thought to be the biggest AIM float announced this year.
Citigate’s team consists of executive director Simon Rigby and directors Kevin Smith and Lindsay Noton.
The fast-growing pallet manufacturer is perhaps most notable for the well-known City names backing the firm.
The business is run by John Walsh, a former senior banker at Royal Bank of Scotland, and chaired by Ian Molson, the former deputy chairman of the Canadian brewing giant Molson. Rose and Walsh will serve as non-executive directors.
The firm, founded in 2007, hopes the capital raised will enable it to increase its production capacity.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)