BAE Systems appoints Claire Divver to lead comms role
BAE Systems has hired Claire Divver as group comms director reporting to CEO Ian King.
The Tornado fighter plane: Made by BAE
She will join the group early in the New Year and will be a member of the BAE Systems executive committee.
Divver was formerly general manager of group corporate affairs for Xstrata where she was responsible for the global comms of the multinational mining group.
She joined Xstrata in 2004 and was a board member of Xstrata Nickel, one of Xstrata’s five global commodity business units.
King said: "[Claire] is an outstanding candidate, with extensive international experience, and will make a great contribution to our business."
Divver said: "BAE Systems is at the forefront of innovation in technology and engineering, has a pre-eminent position in the aerospace, defence and security industry and plays an important role in the communities in which it operates. I am very much looking forward to joining the team."
She replaces Charlotte Lambkin, who left BAE Systems this July to take up the post of corporate relations director at drinks manufacturer Diageo, replacing veteran comms head Ian Wright.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading