Lincolnshire issues tender for digital services project PR
Lincolnshire County Council has issued a tender for a contract to raise the profile of the county’s digital service providers.
Ingoldmells Fantasy Island attraction: a local business that has benefited from the project
The agency appointed to the £32,500 brief will provide PR services for the Onlincolnshire project, which started in August 2011.
The aim will be to reduce digital exclusion in Lincolnshire’s disadvantaged areas and address the lack of superfast broadband supply and low take-up.
New EU funding has allowed the project to start up again for 18 months. The agency will work with the in-house comms team to promote events aimed at businesses in the area and ensure the project’s visibility on social media forums.
The submission deadline is Friday 17 January and the agency will start in mid-February, continuing until June 2015.
The council has previously worked with Lincoln-based agency Shooting Star PR on the project.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London