Lincolnshire issues tender for digital services project PR
Lincolnshire County Council has issued a tender for a contract to raise the profile of the county’s digital service providers.
Ingoldmells Fantasy Island attraction: a local business that has benefited from the project
The agency appointed to the £32,500 brief will provide PR services for the Onlincolnshire project, which started in August 2011.
The aim will be to reduce digital exclusion in Lincolnshire’s disadvantaged areas and address the lack of superfast broadband supply and low take-up.
New EU funding has allowed the project to start up again for 18 months. The agency will work with the in-house comms team to promote events aimed at businesses in the area and ensure the project’s visibility on social media forums.
The submission deadline is Friday 17 January and the agency will start in mid-February, continuing until June 2015.
The council has previously worked with Lincoln-based agency Shooting Star PR on the project.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London