Just Health hires InVentiv's Kirsty Mearns as MD
Just Health Communications has hired medical education consultant at InVentiv Health Kirsty Mearns as MD to lead its five-strong senior management team.
Just Health Communications MD Kirsty Mearns
She joins this week from InVentiv Health’s medical education house, Litmus, and at Just will lead a five-strong team of directors.
Mearns will also head up the agency’s medical education offer, which currently accounts for 20 per cent of agency business.
The agency has been led by founders Jennie Talman and Emma Crozier since its inception, and they have created the MD role to take over the operational running of the business to allow them to focus on strategy.
Mearns will be supported by director Jo Hewitt who will work with her on the expansion of the medical education capability.
Just has also promoted Jon Spiers to lead the agency’s political relations team, which accounted for 12 per cent of agency business in 2013.
This follows the recent hire of Catherine Barnett as a director with a focus on global stakeholder engagement.
Other directors are Laura Chambers, who is head of UK PR, and Julia Kirby, who has been instrumental in driving the growth of Just’s global business.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London