Just Health hires InVentiv's Kirsty Mearns as MD
Just Health Communications has hired medical education consultant at InVentiv Health Kirsty Mearns as MD to lead its five-strong senior management team.
Just Health Communications MD Kirsty Mearns
She joins this week from InVentiv Health’s medical education house, Litmus, and at Just will lead a five-strong team of directors.
Mearns will also head up the agency’s medical education offer, which currently accounts for 20 per cent of agency business.
The agency has been led by founders Jennie Talman and Emma Crozier since its inception, and they have created the MD role to take over the operational running of the business to allow them to focus on strategy.
Mearns will be supported by director Jo Hewitt who will work with her on the expansion of the medical education capability.
Just has also promoted Jon Spiers to lead the agency’s political relations team, which accounted for 12 per cent of agency business in 2013.
This follows the recent hire of Catherine Barnett as a director with a focus on global stakeholder engagement.
Other directors are Laura Chambers, who is head of UK PR, and Julia Kirby, who has been instrumental in driving the growth of Just’s global business.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london