Havas appointed for Danone youth football tournament
The Danone Nations Cup, the world's biggest football tournament for ten- to 12-year-olds, has appointed Havas PR to provide national and regional PR support across England for 2014.
Danone Nations Cup: international youth football tournament
More than 2.5 million children worldwide and more than 4,000 English schools are taking part in the competition. The winners of each country’s national tournament go on to represent their country in the Danone Nations Cup world finals, which will be held in Brazil this year.
The agency, which won the brief after a three-way pitch, will promote the tournament during county and regional rounds up to the English final, which will be played at an FA Premier League ground in May.
It will also provide PR support for England’s representatives at the world finals in Brazil in October.
The account will be headed up by Havas board director Nigel Hughes from the agency’s Manchester office and Havas will report to Danone CSR manager Charlotte Broos.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london