Havas appointed for Danone youth football tournament
The Danone Nations Cup, the world's biggest football tournament for ten- to 12-year-olds, has appointed Havas PR to provide national and regional PR support across England for 2014.
Danone Nations Cup: international youth football tournament
More than 2.5 million children worldwide and more than 4,000 English schools are taking part in the competition. The winners of each country’s national tournament go on to represent their country in the Danone Nations Cup world finals, which will be held in Brazil this year.
The agency, which won the brief after a three-way pitch, will promote the tournament during county and regional rounds up to the English final, which will be played at an FA Premier League ground in May.
It will also provide PR support for England’s representatives at the world finals in Brazil in October.
The account will be headed up by Havas board director Nigel Hughes from the agency’s Manchester office and Havas will report to Danone CSR manager Charlotte Broos.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London