Princess Cruises hires David Sanders as head of media and public relations
Princess Cruises UK director Paul Ludlow
Carnival Corporation-owned holiday company Princess Cruises UK has appointed David Sanders as head of media and public relations.
Sanders, who starts in the role on 13 January, joins from Peverel Retirement, where he is head of marketing. He has previously worked at transport infrastructure organisations including the Civil Aviation Authority and Docklands Light Railway.
Princess Cruises has also appointed Suzanne Korff as head of marketing communications. Korff, currently UK head of marketing at Sandals Resorts UK, will join on 20 January, having also held roles at Sovereign Travel and Tui Travel.
The two roles were previously combined in a head of brand media position held by Pieter Van der Schee, who moved to Norwegian Cruise Line in October.
Both Sanders and Korff will report to Princess Cruises UK director Paul Ludlow.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London