Princess Cruises hires David Sanders as head of media and public relations
Princess Cruises UK director Paul Ludlow
Carnival Corporation-owned holiday company Princess Cruises UK has appointed David Sanders as head of media and public relations.
Sanders, who starts in the role on 13 January, joins from Peverel Retirement, where he is head of marketing. He has previously worked at transport infrastructure organisations including the Civil Aviation Authority and Docklands Light Railway.
Princess Cruises has also appointed Suzanne Korff as head of marketing communications. Korff, currently UK head of marketing at Sandals Resorts UK, will join on 20 January, having also held roles at Sovereign Travel and Tui Travel.
The two roles were previously combined in a head of brand media position held by Pieter Van der Schee, who moved to Norwegian Cruise Line in October.
Both Sanders and Korff will report to Princess Cruises UK director Paul Ludlow.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Consultant - Innovation and Marketing Capability Rare Selection Up to £55K + 20% bonus, Bucks