Red replaces healthcare MD Jennifer Garratt with double promotion
The Red Consultancy has appointed directors Rebecca Fergusson and Sophie Taylor-Roberts as joint managing directors of its healthcare practice.
Sophie Taylor-Roberts: joins Rebecca Fergusson to lead Red Health
The promotions follow the departure of Red Health MD Jennifer Garratt, who left in December following an unexpectedly brief period in the role, having joined from Reynolds Mackenzie in August.
Red said her tenure came to end "by mutual agreement" and she is not believed to have moved to another job.
Taylor-Roberts and Fergusson are both longstanding Red employees, with five and seven years' service at the agency respectively.
This is the first time the MD role has been split between two people. Ketchum made a similar move in October last year, promoting Patricia Dessert and Harry King to joint healthcare heads to replace Amanda Sefton.
Red CEO Mike Morgan said: "The healthcare sector is changing a lot and what might have been the right structure in the past has to be different now."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London