The Social Kinetic picks up brief for NHS Change Day
PR and social engagement agency The Social Kinetic has landed a brief to support NHS Change Day, the movement that encourages people to make a positive difference to the National Health Service.
NHS Change Day: aiming for 500,000 pledges this year
The first NHS Change Day was held in March last year and resulted in 189,000 pledges from NHS staff and communities to improve patient care and experience.
This year the initiative will take place on 3 March, with The Social Kinetic handling a large proportion of the work on a pro bono basis.
Working with the NHS Improving Quality Team, the agency has been tasked with helping to deliver 500,000 pledges for this year’s undertaking and turning it from a grassroots event into a national call for action.
Claire Cater, founder and MD at The Social Kinetic, said: "We’re excited and passionate about helping NHS Change Day grow and show the potential for staff to create a real and lasting difference to the NHS.
"Whatever real change, big or small, it all adds up to help create the world’s biggest ever collective healthcare movement.
Social media management and strategy for NHS Change Day is handled by JB McCrea.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire