The Social Kinetic picks up brief for NHS Change Day
PR and social engagement agency The Social Kinetic has landed a brief to support NHS Change Day, the movement that encourages people to make a positive difference to the National Health Service.
NHS Change Day: aiming for 500,000 pledges this year
The first NHS Change Day was held in March last year and resulted in 189,000 pledges from NHS staff and communities to improve patient care and experience.
This year the initiative will take place on 3 March, with The Social Kinetic handling a large proportion of the work on a pro bono basis.
Working with the NHS Improving Quality Team, the agency has been tasked with helping to deliver 500,000 pledges for this year’s undertaking and turning it from a grassroots event into a national call for action.
Claire Cater, founder and MD at The Social Kinetic, said: "We’re excited and passionate about helping NHS Change Day grow and show the potential for staff to create a real and lasting difference to the NHS.
"Whatever real change, big or small, it all adds up to help create the world’s biggest ever collective healthcare movement.
Social media management and strategy for NHS Change Day is handled by JB McCrea.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London