GolinHarris wins Johnnie Walker Western Europe brief
Drinks company Diageo has appointed GolinHarris to handle consumer PR and social media for whisky brand Johnnie Walker across the UK and Western Europe.
Johnnie Walker: appointed GolinHarris for Western Europe
The award of the ongoing retained brief, understood to be worth a significant six-figure sum, follows a competitive pitch at the end of last year.
The work will cover all of Western Europe, where the key markets are the UK and Germany.
It does not include the ‘super and ultra deluxe’ variants of the brand. The company awarded a luxury spirits UK brief to The Communications Store and Bacchus PR last year.
Edelman had provided PR support on a project basis up until last summer and did not pitch for the work.
The win sees GolinHarris strengthen its relationship with Diageo after winning the consumer PR brief for Smirnoff vodka from Splendid in February 2013.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London